WORK WITH BUYERS
- Set up on auto search with Real Scout. One of the top search tools and easy to navigate.
- Comb through all searches by hand to highlight any properties I think standout and may be a good fit for my clients. So as you’re looking through Real Scout or any other search tool, I’m also searching by hand to make sure nothing gets passed up.
- Use my experience and expertise to try and find off market properties that may fit my buyers criteria. Inventory in the Los Angeles area is low and knowing how to find off market properties is a must.
- Educating my buyers on everything related to real estate and the process. And anywhere where I am not at liberty to advise like on Taking Title, or Tax Structures I have a larger referral network to go to.
- I specialize in working with first time home buyers and truly love helping and informing my buyers so they can make smart real estate choices.
- Vendor referral source on everything from Lenders, Title & Escrow to Contractors and Designers.
- Expert market advice on many types of real estate transactions. Whether you’re purchasing a Single Family Home, Condo, Income Unit, Multi-Family, Fixer-Upper or a Flip I can help you find the right markets where you’re most likely to see the greatest return on your investment. I don’t have a crystal ball so I can’t promise positive returns on any investment but neither can any financial or similar type of advisor. But I am dialed into what’s going on around the Los Angeles area with regards to commercial development and what areas are growing and at what rate. I research and analyze the data & numbers so I can provide my clients with sound advice in order for them to make an educated decision that works best for their needs and wants.
- Advocate for my clients first and foremost. Their needs come above anything else! I’m their gladiator, if one is needed :)I love meeting new people so even if you’re not in the market to buy but have been toying with the idea and just want to learn what’s involved and how and where to get started feel free to reach out and say hello or subscribe to the newsletter and stay in the loop.
HOW I GOT STARTED
My career in real estate began in Chicago, my hometown, where I specialized in both residential and commercial property. My first exposure to real estate was through my father, a real estate attorney. I was a regular companion to him when he was scoping out investment properties for his clients. Some girls were taken shopping for toys I was taken shopping for real estate. Looking back I realize it wasn’t only quality time with my father that I enjoyed and still cherish but it was an education that I could not have received anywhere else and I’m thankful for it today. After living in NYC and Europe and spending several years working in real estate in Chicago, I took a break from the industry and followed my passion for art and design to build a business in the luxury wedding industry—a designer bridal company—where I learned the importance of attention to detail and honed the skills for impeccable customer service. After a decade owning and running a business, I decided to move to Los Angeles and combine my career passions—high design, uncompromising customer service, and real estate—and delve back into the world as a realtor. With real estate, I don’t just find or sell homes, I really get to know you, my client—what your desires are, what will make you happy—and then it’s my job to make that happen. I find it very rewarding to be able to help through one of the biggest and most important transactions of your life: buying or selling a home.